- - 8 ox. asparagus, tough woody stems removed, finely diced
- - 1/4 cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- - 1/2 cup finely dices red onion
- - Vinaigrette:
- - 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- - 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- - 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- - 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely minced, separated
- - 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- - salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine diced asparagus and red onion in a large bowl. In a seperate bowl, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together until emulsified, saving 2T fresh mint as garnish.
2. Pour vinaigrette over vegetables until fully dressed.
3. Garnish with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and fresh mint.
Prep Time 00:10; Total Time 00:10; Calories 90; Carbohydrates 4g; Fat 1.5g; Fiber 1g; Protein 3g; Saturated Fat 1.5g; Sodium 150mg; Recipe Yield 6 servings