- - 1 package of Manini’s gluten free Lemon Thyme Linguini
- - 1lb prepared/cooked shrimp, tail removed (shrimp tray works well for a quick option)
- - 1 tsp olive oil
- - 1 cup yellow onion, sliced thin
- - 1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
- - 4 cups baby Spinach
- - ¼ cup Cibo Naturals Artichoke Lemon Pesto Sauce
- - ¼ cup 0% Hi Protein plain Greek Yogurt
- - 1 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- - 2 Tbsp fresh Parsley, chopped
Boil 1 package of linguine until al dente, note this should take only approx. 3-5 min since pasta is fresh. Drain and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and mushrooms, sauté until onions are slightly golden. Add Shrimp, drained noodles and spinach and cook for approx. 1-2. In a separate small bowl combine Lemon Pesto Sauce and Greek Yogurt, add this mix to the pan and toss until combined. Remove from heat and garnish with Parmesan Cheese and parsley. Enjoy immediately.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:10; Total Time 00:20; Calories 388; Carbohydrates 44g; Fat 12g; Protein 26g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 659mg; Recipe Yield 4