- - 2 Cups Kodiak Power Cake Mix
- - 1 ¼ C Skim Milk
- - 1 C Quaker Old Fashioned Quick Oats
- - 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- - ½ cup Brummel Yogurt Butter
- - 2 cups Frozen Blueberries
- - 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- - 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- - 2 tsp. cloves
1. Mix all ingredients together and bake in greased muffin tin or mini loaf pan at 375 degrees.
2. After 15 minutes, test with toothpick. Total cook time 15-18 minutes.
3. Let cool on wire rack before serving
4. Serve with 2 tsp. nut butter
*Boost protein in recipe with added whey protein powder or egg protein powders. Jay Robb is a good brand – sold in individual packets at Whole Foods
**For added sweetness, stevia drops or Splenda brown sugar may be added to recipe
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:30; Total Time 00:45; Calories 118; Carbohydrates 15g; Fat 4g; Fiber 2.5g; Protein 6g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 16