- - 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- - 2 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- - 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- - 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- - 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- - 4 (5-inch) portobello mushroom caps
- - 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- - 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- - Cooking spray
- - 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Combine the tomato, cheese, 1/2 teaspoon oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills. Remove stems; discard. Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil, juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps. Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until soft.
Spoon 1/4 of the tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Cover and grill 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Calories 90; Carbohydrates 10g; Fat 4g; Protein 5g; Recipe Yield 4 servings
Author Adapted from Cooking Light by Azucena Gamarra MS, RD, CD