- - 1/4 cup low-fat or non-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- - 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- - 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- - 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- - 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- - 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- - 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- - 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- - 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- - 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- - 4, 6 oz. uncooked tilapia or cod fillets
- - 1 tablespoon canola oil
- - 4 100-calorie whole grain corn tortillas
- - 1/2 ripe peeled avocado, thinly sliced
- - 4 lime wedges
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Combine jalapeño sauce and onion in a small bowl.
2. Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through ground red pepper); sprinkle evenly over fish. Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish, onion mixture, and avocado evenly among tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:10; Total Time 00:25; Calories 375; Carbohydrates 29g; Cholesterol 77mg; Fat 12g; Fiber 4g; Protein 40g; Saturated Fat 2g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 440mg; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from Cooking Light