- - 1 beef pot roast, 3-4 lbs
- - 1 yellow onion, chopped
- - 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- - 1 jar of Williams Sonoma brand Yankee Pot Roast Braising Base
1. In a slow cooker, place all ingredients. Pour braising base and broth over items.
2. Cook for 8 hours on low temperature or 4-6 hours on high or until pot roast falls apart and is tender.
*Consuming the vegetables with the Yankee Pot Roast will make this dish Stage 2
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 04:00; Total Time 04:10; Calories 347; Carbohydrates 8.5g; Fat 17g; Fiber 1.6g; Protein 36g; Saturated Fat 6g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 175mg; Recipe Yield 8