- - Vinaigrette:
- - ¼ Cup olive oil
- - 1 Tablespoon oil from jar of sun dried tomatoes
- - 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- - ¼ Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- - ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- - 1 teaspoon black pepper
- - Beans and Shrimp:
- - 2-16 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained
- - 1 Pound cooked shrimp, from frozen, thawed
- - ½ Cup red onion, diced
- - 4 Cloves garlic, diced
- - ½ Cup chopped basil leaves
- - 1 ounce Romano cheese
Whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette in a small bowl.
Place beans and shrimp in large bowl.
Pour vinaigrette over bean and shrimp mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator, add onion, garlic, basil and cheese.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:15; Calories 370; Carbohydrates 30g; Fat 17g; Protein 30g; Serving Size 5-7 oz; Recipe Yield 5
Contributor 20/20 LifeStyles