- - 2 cups ripe tomato wedges, preferably heirloom in assorted colors
- - 2 cups seedless watermelon cubes, use red and yellow(if you can find)
- - 1-2 tablespoons Fresh basil, chopped
- - 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- - 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- - Salt and pepper to taste
Combine melon and tomatoes in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to blend; let stand 15 minutes. Add oil and vinegar to tomato/melon mixture. Season to taste with pepper and more salt, if desired.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:25; Calories 106; Carbohydrates 11g; Cholesterol 0mg; Fat 7.7g; Fiber 1.6g; Protein 1.1g; Serving Size 1 cup; Sodium 20mg; Sugar 9g; Recipe Yield 4