- - 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- - 1 cup sharp reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- - ¼ cup light sour cream
- - ¼ cup fat-free milk
- - 4 tsp. olive oil
- - 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- - ½ tsp. salt
- - ¼ tsp. cayenne
- - 3 cups chopped and steamed broccoli florets
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Pierce potatoes and bake until skin cracks slightly, ~1 hour. Reduce oven temperature to 375F.
2. Halve potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving ~ ¼ inch shell intact and hollow. In a medium bowl, combine the pulp with cheese, sour cream, milk, oil, mustard, salt and cayenne. Fold in broccoli. Spoon mixture into potato shells, place on a baking sheet and bake until hot and bubbling (~10 minutes).
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 1:10; Total Time 1:20; Calories 175; Carbohydrates 24.8g; Fat 5.1g; Protein 8.6g; Saturated Fat 1.7g; Serving Size 1 loaded potato half ; Sodium 433mg; Recipe Yield 8
Contributor Adapted from Weight Watchers Cookbook