- - 3 cups liquid egg whites
- - 9 slices Trader Joe's or Jennie-O Extra Lean turkey bacon, diced
- - 3/4 cup onion, diced
- - 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- - 1/2 cup fresh basil, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a sauté pan, spritz with low-calorie cooking spray. Heat pan to medium-high. Add bacon and vegetables and cook for 5-10 minutes until vegetables are soft and bacon has browned.
2. Spray a jumbo muffin (6 tin) pan with low-calorie cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup liquid egg whites, and evenly distribute the bacon/vegetable mixture. Top each muffin with fresh basil.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through and the whites are solid. Optional: broil for the last 2 minutes to brown the top and edges.
Prep Time 00:05; Total Time 00:30; Calories 100; Carbohydrates 5g; Cholesterol 15mg; Fat 1g; Protein 17g; Serving Size 1 muffin; Sodium 370mg; Recipe Yield 6 servings