- - 1 pound tuna steak or canned Tuna (in water);
- - 1 avocado
- - The juice of half a lemon;
- - 2 big green onions, minced (keep some of the green part aside);
- - 1 garlic clove, minced;
- - 1 tbsp ground paprika;
- - 3 tablespoons low fat mayo
- - 2 large cucumbers
- - Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Drain tuna.
2. Cut avocado lengthwise around the pit. Twist the two halves to open and remove the pit with a spoon. Remove skin.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, avocado, lemon juice, onions, and garlic.
4. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
5. Place a large scoop of tuna mixture into one of the cucumber halves.
6. Add some paprika on top and serve.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:10; Calories 164; Carbohydrates 4g; Fat 4.5g; Protein 28g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Author Adapted from Paleodietlifestyle.com