- - 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- - 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest, plus more for garnish
- - 2 ½ tablespoons lime juice
- - 1 tablespoon canola oil
- - 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- - 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- - 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- - 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 3/4-inch dice
- - 1 small avocado, cut into 3/4-inch dice
- - 1 mango, cut into 3/4-inch dice (see Kitchen Tip)
- - 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Whisk fish sauce to taste, lime zest, lime juice, oil, brown sugar, vinegar and crushed red pepper in a large bowl until combined.
2. Add cucumber, avocado, mango and cilantro; gently toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Serve garnished with lime zest, if desired.
Serving suggestion: use plastic martini glasses (from your local party store) for a fun appetizer at a summer party!
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:15; Calories 163; Carbohydrates 17g; Fat 11g; Protein 2g; Serving Size 1 cup; Sodium 231mg; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from EatingWell.com