- - 6 oz. sushi-grade tuna, such as Ahi, pre-cooked and ready-to-eat (such as Whole Food's variety)
- - 1 tbsp. Sriracha hot chili sauce
- - 1/2 c. non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- - 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- - 1 head lettuce, such as butter leaf or romaine
Assemble slices of tuna and tomatoes on lettuce leaves. Mix hot sauce and Greek yogurt in a separate bowl until combined. Top each with equal amount yogurt mixture. Roll and enjoy! Yields 1 serving.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:10; Calories 235; Carbohydrates 16g; Fat 7g; Fiber 3g; Protein 28g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 930mg; Recipe Yield 1
Contributor Recipe Adapted from Clean Eating Magazine