- - • 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- - • Cooking spray
- - • 3-4 cups thinly sliced red, yellow, green bell peppers (about 3 medium)
- - • 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion (about 1 medium)
- - • 1.4 pounds (20oz) flank steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- - • 1 tablespoon chili powder
- - • 3 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- - • 1 teaspoons olive oil
- - • 1/2 teaspoon salt( or to taste)
- - • 8 garlic cloves, minced
- - • 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- - • ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- - • ½ cup fat-free sour cream or non fat greek yogurt (2 Tbs per serving)
Add chili powder, oil, salt, and garlic to a bowl. Coat beef with ½ the chili powder mixture.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Add the rest of the chili powder mixture. Add bell peppers and onion to pan, and sauté 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place pepper mixture in a large bowl; cover and keep warm.
Coat pan with cooking spray. Add beef to pan; cook 7 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Add to vegetable (peppers and onions) mixture. Add lime juice.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon steak mixture evenly over 8 tortillas. Top each taco with about 1/2 Tablespoon of cilantro and 1 Tablespoon sour cream.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:25; Calories 460; Carbohydrates 30g; Fat 20g; Protein 35g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Author Azucena Gamarra Contributor Adapted from Cooking Light