- - 2 pounds fresh tomatoes
- - 3 cloves garlic
- - ½ onion (3 oz)
- - 1 red bell pepper (7 oz)
- - 1/3 c green bell pepper
- - 1 peeled cucumber (10 oz)
- - 1 tbsp olive or canola oil
- - 3 tbsp vinegar
- - ¼-1/2 c water (depending on desired thickness), cold
- - ¼ tsp salt
- - ¼ tsp pepper (optional)
1. Save small amounts of all veggies for decoration, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Add to a food processer and ad very cold water. Process on high until smooth consistency.
3. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
4. Serve with a sprinkle of the veggies set aside for garnish.
Calories 110; Carbohydrates 19g; Fat 4.5g; Fiber 5g; Protein 3g; Sodium 170mg