- - 1 pound ground turkey breast or ground turkey (or use ground chicken)
- - 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- - ¼ cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- - 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- - ¼ teaspoon salt
- - ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- - ½ teaspoon paprika
- - ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- - ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- - ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- - 2 ounces reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
1. Gently mix all of the ingredients together (avoid overmixing) in a medium size bowl.
2. Carefully form the mixture into golf ball size meatballs.
3. Place meatballs on baking sheet or broiler pan and bake in a 400 degree preheated oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes
Stage 3 meal idea – Greek Salad
Stage 7 meal idea - Whole wheat pita sandwich.
Serve the meatballs with tzatziki and make it an appetizer for a party
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:30; Calories 141; Carbohydrates 0.7g; Cholesterol 48mg; Fat 2.3g; Fiber 0.1g; Protein 30.6g; Serving Size 1/4 of all meatballs ; Recipe Yield 4