- - 2 Granny Smith apples
- - 2 Golden Delicious apples
- - 2 Braeburn or other baking apple
- - 1 pear (i.e. Comice, Anjou pear)
- - 1 cup of frozen berries (i.e. blueberries)
- - 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- - Cooking spray (olive or canola)
- - Optional: 1teaspoon of vanilla natural flavor liquid or powder (Frontier from PCC markets good brand)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray Baking pan with cooking spray
3. Cut the apples into 1inch chunks, leave the skin on. Combine apples, pear & berries with cinnamon & vanilla flavor, tossing well.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories 150; Carbohydrates 41g; Fat 0g; Protein 1g; Recipe Yield 4 servings
Author Azucena Gamarra, R.D.