1. Rinse and drain Shirataki noodles well. Pat dry. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave noodles for 1 minute.
2. Drain excess liquid from noodles. Dry thoroughly, using paper towels to soak up as much moisture as possible. Cut noodles to desired length and set aside.
3. Bring a large pan misted with olive oil to medium-high heat on the stove. Add beef into the pan and cook until done (about 4 minutes) flipping slices about halfway through cooking. Remove beef from the pan and set aside.
4. Combine gravy mix with 1 cup water and stir until dissolved. Carefully pour mixture into the pan (over medium-high heat on the stove). Add mushrooms and onion, and cook until veggies are tender and sauce has thickened, about 7 - 10 minutes.
5. Add cheese wedge and stir until melted. Add yogurt and stir well, until sauce appears uniform and ingredients are thoroughly combined.
6. Add noodles and beef to the pan, and mix until completely coated. Season to taste with pepper