1. Preheat oven to 350F and place 2 pizza crusts on sheet pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
2. Spread 2oz of goat cheese on each crust, then top with dates or figs, sliced prosciutto, and sliced red onions.
3. Place in oven and cook until crust is golden brown on the edges and crispy on the bottom.
4. Remove from oven and immediately top each crust with 1/2 cup fresh arugula, then drizzle 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tbsp of the balsamic glaze over each crust.
5. Cool on rack for 5 minutes and cut with pizza slicer into desired bite size portions and enjoy!
*This recipe works great as a quick and easy appetizer that is compliments both the sweet and savory taste preferences!