- - 1 ½ pounds asparagus, with ends snapped off
- - 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- - 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- - 2 drops chili oil
- - ½ tsp sesame seeds
1. Cut asparagus into 2 inch-long pieces, slightly diagonal
2. Boil a pot of water. Add asparagus, cook 1 ½ - 2 minutes
3. Drain, and place asparagus on an ice bath for 3 minutes. Drain again, then pat dry completely .
4. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, oils and asparagus. Toss to combine, then toss with sesame seeds and serve.
Calories 50; Carbohydrates 7g; Fat 2g; Protein 4g; Sodium 140mg