- - 1 1/3 pounds salmon steaks or salmon fillets
- - 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- - ½ teaspoon dry dill weed, crushed (or 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed)
- - ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- - ½ teaspoon olive oil OR 2-3 sprays of Olive Oil Pam spray
1) Drizzle the olive oil onto salmon, or lightly spray with olive-oil spray.
2) Broil 10-12 minutes or until fish turns opaque.
3) While salmon is broiling, combine yogurt and seasonings. Let the mixture sit at room temperature until the salmon is done cooking.
4) Top the salmon with yogurt dip and serve.
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:10; Total Time 00:15; Calories 290; Carbohydrates 2 g; Fat 16 g; Protein 31 g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from Low on the Go by Terri Petersen