1. Prep: Slice tuna, avocado, cucumber and carrot into lengthwise strips. *see tip
2. In a separate bowl mix soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside
3. Assemble: Place soy paper on clean service. With about 1/4 of the avocado, form a single layer of slices on the wrapper. Leave a naked 1-inch strip on the side closest to you.
4. Place a strip of tuna on the bare sheet of the wrapper closest to you.
5. Next, place a parallel strip of carrot next to the tuna and add a few matchsticks of cucumber on top of the carrot.
6. Just before rolling, lightly drizzle soy mixture over ingredients.
7. Roll, starting with the end closest to you.
8. Before serving, cut each roll into 8 segments. Garnish with micro greens and teriyaki sauce
- Cucumber: Peel, cut in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with a spoon, then cut into matchsticks.
- Carrot: Cut in half, peel, then cut a slice into matchsticks.
- Ahi: Purchase sashimi from the grab-n-go section of your grocer if you need to save time prepping the fish