1. Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl.
2. Mix brown sugar, pumpkin puree, bananas, eggs and yogurt in another large bowl.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined. Add chopped pecans.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan, or multiple smaller pans.
5. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
*Suggested pairing: ½ c non-fat cottage cheese and 6 almonds for a complete breakfast (312 calories, 26g protein, 8g fat, 36g carb)