- - 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- - 1 container 0% plain greek yogurt (100 calories)
- - 1/4 cup dry oat bran
- - 2 overripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- - 1 1/2 oz. (or 150 calories) vanilla protein powder (with 5g or less carb per 20g protein)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line baking sheet or muffin tin with silicone baking cups (or lightly spray with olive oil)
3. Place peanut butter in a microwave dish and heat for 1 mnute on high.
4. Stir all other ingredients into bowl with peanut butter until well blended.
5. Add spices if desired (cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.)
6. Distribute muffin mix throughtout 8 baking cups (or sprayed tin).
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool and enjoy!
Calories 135; Carbohydrates 14g; Fat 5.5g; Fiber 3g; Protein 10g; Saturated Fat 1g; Serving Size 1 muffin; Sodium 50mg; Recipe Yield 8 muffins