- - 1lb chicken tenderloins
- - 2 tablespoons Paprika
- - 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- - ½ tablespoon Cumin
- - ½ tablespoon granulated Garlic
- - Salt & Pepper *
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - ¼ cup fresh orange juice and orange zest
*Nutrition information does not include any salt added to taste. Be sure to measure salt used.
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together olive oil and orange juice with spices. Pour marinade over chicken and let marinade for at least 20 minutes.
2. When chicken is ready to cook, remove chicken from marinade and skewer with bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water (to prevent them from burning). Grill on a George Foreman, gas or charcoal grill, until cooked through. Alternatively, chicken can be cooked in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 10 minutes.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:30; Total Time 00:40; Calories 135; Carbohydrates 4g; Fat 5.5g; Fiber 2g; Protein 20g; Saturated Fat 0.5g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 60mg; Unsaturated Fat 5.5g; Recipe Yield 6