- - 4 oz mixed baby greens, washed
- - 1 pear, sliced into wedges
- - 2 lemon wedges
- - ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- - 4 oz cup reduced-fat crumbled blue cheese
- - 4 tbsp Trader Joe's Cranberry and Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing
1. Squeeze lemon wedges over pear wedges, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss the salad greens, pecans, blue cheese and pear. Serve with a side of 1 tbsp dressing each. Makes 4 side-sized servings.
3. Optional: add 3-6 oz protein (like grilled cod, chicken or high-protein tofu) and ½ c berries to make it a meal.
Calories 184; Carbohydrates 11g; Fat 12g; Fiber 2g; Protein 9g; Sodium 460mg