- - 4 Flat-Out brand light wraps, whole-grain
- - 15 oz. can pizza sauce (such as Muir Glen brand)
- - ¾ c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- - 24 turkey pepperonis (such as Boar’s Head or Hormel brands)
- - 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- - ½ c. chopped bell peppers
- - 1 tsp. Italian seasoning mix
- - 1 tsp. garlic powder
- - Black pepper, ground, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Spray 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray
2. Layer each wrap on flat surface. Use empty pizza sauce can or cookie cutter to cut ~4 circles from each wrap.
3. Press each wrap inside muffin tins lightly with your fingers.
4. Mix sauce, cheeses and spices in a separate bowl. Pour mixture into wrap, ~2 tbsp. per (or until evenly distributed).
5. Distribute evenly cheese, tomatoes, peppers and pepperonis into each wrap. Tear leftover edges from wraps, and add to each wrap until gone.
6. Bake for ~12 minutes or until lightly brown.
*Note: serve with non-starchy veggies or other toppings such as chicken breast, for a complete meal.
Prep Time 00:13; Cook Time 00:12; Total Time 00:25; Calories 295; Carbohydrates 30g; Cholesterol 41mg; Fat 13g; Protein 20g; Serving Size 3 muffins ; Sodium 1200mg; Recipe Yield 12 muffins
Author Julianne Cool