- - Ingredients:
- - 1 1-lb container spinach
- - 3 garlic cloves, minced
- - 1 tsp olive oil
- - 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- - 1/4 cup fat-free milk
1. Add spinach to boiling water for 2-3 minutes until cooked (bright green). Drain. Using scissors, cut spinach into smaller pieces.
2. In a sauté pan, heat oil on med to med-hi heat then add garlic until fragrant. Add drained spinach and stir. Add parmesan cheese and stir until spinach is coated. Add milk to help melt cheese and make it more like a sauce.
3. Add crushed black pepper at end, enjoy.
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:05; Total Time 00:10; Calories 104; Carbohydrates 4 g; Fat 4 g; Fiber 5 g; Protein 6 g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor 20/20 LifeStyles