- - 12 large, hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- - 1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese or plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- - ¼ cup low fat mayonnaise
- - 3 tablespoons minced chives or green onions
- - 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- - 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- - Pinch of salt
- - Paprika for garnish/color
1. Boil Eggs until fully cooked.
2. Halve eggs lengthwise with a sharp knife. Gently remove the yolks. Place 16 yolk halves in a food processor (discard the remaining 8 yolk halves). Add cottage cheese, mayonnaise, chives (or green onions) relish (or fresh tarragon), mustard and salt; process until smooth.
3. Spoon or pipe (with a piping bag or zip-top bag) about 2 teaspoons yolk mixture into each egg white half. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:10; Total Time 00:25; Calories 35; Carbohydrates 1g; Fat 2g; Fiber 0g; Protein 3g; Serving Size 1/2 egg; Sodium 85mg; Recipe Yield 24
Contributor Adapted from eatingwell.com