- - 1/3 c finely chopped white onion
- - 20 oz. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- - 1 c. low-fat cottage cheese
- - 2/3 c. plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- - 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- - ¼ c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- - 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts
- - ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- - 1 tbsp. garlic powder
1. Coat skillet lightly with cooking spray and cook onion over medium heat for ~5 minutes.
2. Add spinach, cook ~2 minutes.
3. Reduce heat. Add cream cheese and stir until smooth. Stir in Greek yogurt, parmesan and mozzarella cheese and artichoke hearts. Remove from heat. Season with pepper to taste.
4. Transfer to 1 ½ quart baking dish and bake until warmed through, removing immediately before serving.
5. Serve with non-starchy veggies, such as carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower and celery to remain stage 3. Optional: serve with whole-grain pita or bean chips if in stage 7.
*Nutritional information is for dip only
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:20; Total Time 00:35; Calories 110; Carbohydrates 9g; Cholesterol 11mg; Fat 3.5g; Protein 12g; Serving Size 2/3 cup; Sodium 425mg; Recipe Yield 8
Author Julianne Cool Contributor Adapted from DashingDish.com