1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grind bars in a food processor until they resemble crumbs.
2. Mix with peanut butter and press into 9" pie tin, or make mini pies and divide filling amongst muffin tins.
3. Bake for 5 minutes, or until set. Let cool completely.
4. While crust is baking, blend yogurt with 1/2 pint blueberries.
5. Mix together filling ingredients, except whipped topping, until fully incorporatred.
6. Fold in whipped topping and other 1/2 pint blueberried and pour into crust. Sprinkle ground flax on top and serve with lemon peels as desired for presentation.
7. Chill at least 1 hour, overnight for best results.