- - 1 tsp olive oil
- - ¼ medium onion, chopped
- - 4 egg whites
- - 1/16 tsp turmeric
- - 1/16 tsp chilli powder
- - 1/16 tsp ground cumin
- - 1/16 tsp garam masala
- - 1/16 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- - 1 medium tomato, chopped
- - ½ cup leafy greens
1. Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add olive oil to frying pan.
3. Add onions and allow them to turn lightly brown.
4. Add ginger and tomatoes to frying pan.
5. Mix eggs whites and seasonings into bowl.
6. Whisk items in bowel.
7. Turn heat down to medium-low and add egg mixture into frying pan.
8. Stir eggs until appearing similar to soft curds.
9. Add leafy greens in frying pan and mix until wilts.
10. Ready to serve.
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:05; Total Time 00:10; Calories 149; Carbohydrates 12g; Fat 5g; Protein 17g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 1
Contributor TLC by Kelly Rossiter (October 2009), http://recipes.howstuffworks.com