- - ½ tbsp healthy oil (olive, canola)
- - 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- - 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- - 1 mango, sliced
- - 3 tbsp yellow curry powder
- - 2 tbsp cilantro, minced
- - 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- - 12 oz extra firm high protein tofu, cubed
- - ¼ tsp salt
- - ¼ tsp pepper
1. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic and ginger into pan until lightly brown around 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add mango to pan and cook for another minute.
4. Stir in curry powder and cilantro for 1 minute.
5. Pour in Almond Breeze Unsweetened Coconut milk and bring to simmer.
6. Stir in tofu. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until half of liquid is absorbed around 5 minutes.
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:30; Calories 189; Carbohydrates 12g; Fat 9g; Protein 15g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Allrecipes.com by Elegant Chef (2013), http://allrecipes.com/