- - 4 egg whites, hard boiled
- - 2 Tbsp non fat plain greek yogurt
- - 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- - ½ tsp mustard
- - Salt, and Pepper to taste
- - 1 slice cooked turkey bacon
- - ½ stalk of chopped celery
- - Other optional ingredients include: chives or green onions, chopped pickles, or a pinch of paprika for some added spice!
1. To make the Egg Salad: Chop the egg whites coarsely and put them into a medium bowl. Add the chopped turkey bacon, celery, and green onions/chives, or pickles if desired.
2. In small bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, Greek yogurt, and salt and pepper. Gently stir the mayo dressing into the bowl with the eggs and vegetables. Add paprika if desired. Enjoy!
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:10; Calories 157; Carbohydrates 4.7g; Fat 6g; Fiber 0.3g; Protein 19.2g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 1
Contributor Adapted from DashingDish.com