- - 1 ¼ pounds tuna steaks, cut into 4 portions
- - 2 teaspoons olive oil
- - 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- - 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- - 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- - Salt to taste
- - Ground black pepper to taste
- - Vegetable-oil spray for the grill grate
1) Start the grill
2) Brush the fish on both sides with the olive oil. Sprinkle the flesh side with lemon juice and rosemary. Press two sprigs of thyme onto each portion, then sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Cover the fish with plastic wrap, and allow it to marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) When the grill is hot, remove the hot grill grate, spray or brush the grate with the vegetable oil, then replace the grate on the grill. Remove and discard the plastic wrap, and place the fish steaks on the hot grill, and cook them for about 3 minutes. Turn the steaks, and grill them for 4 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:07; Total Time 00:17; Calories 180; Carbohydrates 1 g; Fat 3.5 g; Protein 33 g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor 20/20 LifeStyles