- - 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz each
- - 1 lemon, halved
- - freshly ground black pepper
- - ½ cup Dijon mustard
- - 1 tsp olive oil
- - 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- - 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- - 1 handful chopped fresh basil
1) Rinse fillets under cold running water and pat them dry. Squeeze the juice from half of the lemon over the fillets, season them with pepper.
2) Preheat grill or broiler.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: whisk together the mustard, olive oil, garlic and dill in a small bowl. Add the basil and the juice from the other half of the lemon, mix well.
4) Grill the fish on high heat or broil until desired doneness, but do not overcook.
5) Spoon sauce over the fish and serve immediately.
Calories 360; Carbohydrates 4g; Fat 22g; Protein 36g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor 20/20 LifeStyles