- - 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- - ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- - ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- - 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- - 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- - 2 garlic cloves, minced
- - 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- - 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- - Black pepper to taste
1) Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Arrange the chicken in a shallow baking dish
2) In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk to blend well. Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours, turning occasionally.
3) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare the grill.
4) Bring chicken and marinade to room temp. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade. Place the chicken on a prepared grill and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until tender, basting with the reserved marinade.
Prep Time 12:00; Cook Time 00:35; Total Time 12:35; Calories 190; Carbohydrates 6 g; Fat 2.5 g; Protein 36 g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 6
Contributor 20/20 LifeStyles