- - 1 1/2 cups (15 oz. can) white beans
- - 1/3 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- - 1/3 cup honey
- - 2 tbsp. ground flax
- - 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- - 1/4 tsp. baking soda (optional)
- - 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor until smooth
2. Remove dough from food processor and stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon 16 single servings (slighly less that 1/4 cup) to eat as snacks or as a dip with sliced apples.
Prep Time 00:05; Total Time 00:15; Calories 100 ; Carbohydrates 14g; Cholesterol 0mg; Fat 4g; Fiber 2.5g; Protein 3g; Saturated Fat 1g; Serving Size ~1/4 cup; Sodium 40mg; Recipe Yield 16 servings