1. Add turkey or ground beef, salsa, green chilies, and taco seasoning to a non-stick skillet. Turn heat to medium-high. Stir to combine and break up meat as much as possible. **If not using meat, skip ahead to step 3, and combine salsa and chilies with beans and corn.
2. Cooke for 8-12 minutes or until meat is completely browned.
3. Remove from heat and add beans and corn. Stir to combine.
4. Remove stems from lettuce head and cut in half long ways. Peel off individual leaves, wash and pat dry.
5. Scoop ½ cup of mixture into lettuce leaf, and top with plain Greek yogurt, olives, or additional salsa if desired.