- - 1/2 tbsp healthy oil (canola, olive)
- - ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- - 3 tbsp water
- - 1 cup potato, boiled and diced
- - 1 cup eggplant, minced
- - 1 ½ tsp coriander
- - 1 tsp cumin
- - ¼ tsp turmeric
- - 1/8 tsp cayenne
- - ½ tsp salt
- - *Add protein source refer to plant protein handout (not calculated in nutritional facts below)
1. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add mustard seeds when oil is hot.
3. Stir in vegetables after mustard seeds begin to pop.
4. Stir in seasonings for a minute.
5. Add 3 tbsp of water and turn down heat to low. Simmer 10-15 minutes.
6. Add more water if vegetables stick.
7. Tender potatoes indicate meal is complete.
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:30; Calories 67; Carbohydrates 9g