- - ¼ cup frozen shelled edamame
- - ½ cup chopped, cooked small shrimp (about 3 ounces)
- - ½ cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- - ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- - 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- - 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- - 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- - 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- - 1 ½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- - 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion, and jalapeño pepper. Combine cilantro and the remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine.
3. Cover and chill. Enjoy.
Calories 314; Carbohydrates 28g; Fat 10g; Protein 28g; Sodium 805mg; Recipe Yield 1 serving
Author Adapted from recipe at www.cookinglight.com