- - 2 cups plain fat free greek yogurt
- - 1 cucumber, chopped
- - 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- - Few sprigs of cilantro
- - ½ cup vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumbers)
- - Optional: chilli powder and ground pepper.
1) Stir together yogurt and spices.
2) Mix until smooth.
3) Add chopped cucumber and cilantro into mixture.
4) Combine 1 servings of healthy fat (10 olives, 1 Tbsp sunflower, pumpkin seeds, or sesame seed, 6 almonds) into cucumber raita.
5) Dip vegetables into cucumber raita and enjoy.
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:00; Total Time 00:05; Calories 137; Carbohydrates 9g; Fat 5g; Protein 14g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 2
Contributor Chef in You by DK (April 2011), http://chefinyou.com