- - 1.5 cans light coconut milk
- - 3 tbsp green curry paste – Thai Kitchen
- - 3 tbsp brown sugar
- - 4 garlic cloves, minced
- - 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into smaller chunks
- - 1 medium red bell pepper
- - 1 medium green bell pepper
- - 1.5 c. chopped carrots
- - 1 red onion, sliced
- - 2 tbsp cornstarch
1. Add the coconut milk, green curry paste, brown sugar, and garlic to the crockpot and mix
2. Add in the chicken, bell peppers, carrots, and onion. Note: If you prefer crunchier vegetables, just add the onion at this step and add the remaining vegetables in step 4.
3. Cook for 4 hours.
4. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tbsp water. Add to the crock pot and cook for 30 minutes or until thick.
Prep Time 00:15; Cook Time 04:30; Total Time 04:45; Calories 231; Carbohydrates 15g; Fat 5g; Protein 32g; Serving Size 1 cup; Sodium 243mg; Recipe Yield 8
Author Acacia Wright, RD, CD