1. Drain Miracle Rice in a fine mesh sieve or a colander lined with paper towels (so the rice does not fall through the holes). The goal is to get the rice as dry as possible.
2. In a medium high edged skillet, heat olive oil cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add diced onion in a pinch of salt. Cook for ~4 to 5 minutes until translucent but not browned.
3. In a blender or food processor, add pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coarsely ground pepper with ½ the cooked onion. Blend until the sauce is very smooth.
4. In the same skillet add garlic to the cooked onion and continue to cook over low heat until garlic is fragrant. Next add in Miracle Rice, cook for 1-2 minutes to cook away any excess water.
5. Add in pumpkin sauce, stir through so everything is incorporated. Stir in sage and continue to cook until consistency is creamy.