- - 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- - 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- - ¼ cup chopped celery
- - 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- - 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- - 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- - ¼ teaspoon salt
- - 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- - 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained, OR 12 ounces fresh cooked crabmeat
- - 1 (16-ounce) can cannelloni beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- - 6 cups torn gourmet salad greens
1. Combine first 10 ingredients. Toss gently.
2. Cover and chill 20 minutes. Serve over greens.
Calories 150; Carbohydrates 13g; Fat 4g; Protein 17g; Recipe Yield 6 servings