1. Use a strainer to rinse and drain noodles well. Pat dry. Cut noodles up into smaller pieces. Set aside.
2. Bring a skillet, sprayed with nonstick spray, to medium-high heat on the stove. Add chicken and season with oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 4 minutes per side, until fully cooked (no pink).
3. Remove chicken from the skillet. Once cool enough to handle, slice chicken into strips and set aside.
4. Remove skillet from heat, re-spray, and return to medium-high heat. Add asparagus and 2 tbsp. water. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
5. Remove cover and add mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic to the skillet. Stirring occasionally, cook until veggies are tender, about 4 minutes.
6. Add noodles to the skillet, stir, and cook just until any excess water has evaporated and noodles are hot, about 2 minutes.
7. Add butter, remaining 1/8 tsp. salt, and sliced chicken to the skillet. Cook and stir until ingredients are well mixed and butter has melted, about 1 minute.
8. Add parmesan and mix well. Enjoy.