- - 2 multigrain wraps (10" diameter each)
- - 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- - 1 medium mango, sliced, 1 cup
- - 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- - ¼ avocado, about 1 ounce, cut into 6 slices
- - ½ cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
Arrange the wraps on a work surface. Top the lower ½ of each wrap with ½ cup chicken, ½ cup mango, ½ tablespoon cilantro, 3 slices avocado, and ¼ cup cheese. Fold the top ½ of each wrap over the filling to form a semi-circle.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the quesadillas and cook until lightly browned and the filling is hot, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board, let stand 1 minute, then cut into 4 wedges.
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:05; Total Time 00:15; Calories 191; Carbohydrates 21g; Fat 7g; Protein 17g; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from "Fiber Up Slim Down"