- - 1 medium head (~4 cups) cauliflower
- - 3/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- - 2 green onions, chopped
- - 1/4 white onion, diced
- - 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- - 1 large (or 3 small) garlic clove, minced
- - 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- - 12 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- - 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- - Juice of 2 lemons
- - 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- - 1/2 tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- - 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower to remove the stem and then chop into pieces small enough to fit into your food processor.
2. Place the cauliflower, parsley, onion and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower pieces are the size of a grain (like bulur). PLace the mixture in a large bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Serve chilled ((at leasat 10 minutes) or room temperature. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Prep Time 00:20; Total Time 00:30; Calories 115; Carbohydrates 11g; Cholesterol 0mg; Fat 7g; Fiber 4.5g; Protein 4g; Recipe Yield 4 servings