This recipe is a wonderful quick and easy veggie side dish! To make it a main dish, try adding some frozen shrimp, leftover chicken, or tofu. You can also add in your favorite vegetables as well. Try adding cabbage, broccoli, water chestnuts, or Bok Choy to add some variety to the dish.
- - 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (use a cheese grater or food processor)
- - 1/2 cup snow peas, or sugar snap peas
- - 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- - 4 garlic cloves, minced
- - 1/2 cup onion, diced
- - 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- - 4 egg whites, scrambled
- - 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1. In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
2. Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
3. Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
Prep Time 00:25; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:40; Calories 73; Carbohydrates 8.5g; Fat 2.1g; Fiber 2.9g; Protein 6.2g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 377mg; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from FamilyFreshMeals.com