- - 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- - 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- - 2 cloves minced garlic
- - ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- - ¼ tsp sea salt
- - Ground black pepper to taste
- - ¼ cup orange juice
- - 1 lb. peeled and deveined large shrimp
- - 1-15 oz. can no salt-added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Preheat oven to 425. In a large baking dish lightly toss the tomatoes with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and roast for 20 minutes.
While tomatoes roast, mix the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large bowl with garlic, pepper flakes, salt, pepper and orange juice. Stir in the shrimp and marinate while tomatoes continue to roast.
Remove tomatoes from oven and combine the beans, shrimp and marinade over the roasted tomatoes. Return to the oven. Roast mixture until shrimp are pink, about 6-7 minutes.
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:27; Total Time 00:32; Calories 307; Carbohydrates 23g; Fat 10g; Protein 30g ; Serving Size 1; Recipe Yield 4
Contributor Adapted from Nutrition Action